Add to showcase
The Showcase features videos made with Remotion to show use cases, share code and celebrate the creations of the Remotion community.
You too can add your creations to the showcase! Please read carefully the instructions to make it as effortlessly as possible for us to accept your video to the showcase.
- Title: Max 80 characters, no emojis, no CAPS text
- Description: Max 280 characters, use descriptive and neutral language, focusing on how Remotion was used for your project. To plug your project, use the links section.
- There are 4 types of links that you can add - all of them are optional:
- Video: A link to where you published your video originally.
- Source code: A direct link to the source code of the video if it is public.
- Website: An opportunity to link to your product if you have one
- Tutorial: If you have a blog or video tutorial about the process of your video, you can link it.
- Order: The videos will be reshuffled every day again to balance out the videos who appear on top.
- Quality: We aim to keep a minimum bar of quality for the showcase, therefore we will sometimes reject submissions. Don't submit videos that are overly simplistic, similar to videos already in the showcase or don't live up to your ability. Only submit your best videos and if you submit multiple videos, remove the ones that you like the least.
- Permission: By submitting, you allow us to host your video and to repost it on other channels like Twitter and Instagram (we will always attribute you).
How to submit
- Click here to upload your video.
- We will automatically host your video, and create static and animated preview images. These assets are associated with the
muxId. Once uploaded, you will see a JSON markup and a GitHub link where you can edit the list of showcase videos.
- Edit the list of showcase videos on GitHub by adding the JSON object to the bottom of the list. Fill in the placeholders in angle brackets according to the guidelines above and send your pull request.
We look forward to your submissions! 🙌