Make videos programmatically.
Create real MP4 videos using React.
Scale your video production using server-side rendering and parametrization.
Real .mp4 videos
Remotion renders all frames to images and
encodes them to a real video - audio support included.
WebM and other formats are also supported.
Preview your video in the browser.
Fast refresh while the video is playing.
Scrub through the timeline to get every frame perfect.
Fetch data from an API and use it as the content.
Display it in real-time with the @remotion/player.
Render videos programmatically using @remotion/lambda.
Build video apps
Use our suite of tools to build apps that lets others create videos.
RemotionMake videos programmatically
- Use the Web to create graphics
- Consume user input and APIs
- Render real MP4 videos
Remotion PlayerEmbeddable interactive videos
- Preview videos in the browser
- React to user input
- Customize look and behavior
Free for individuals
Funded by companies
Remotion is free for individuals - you can even build a business on it!
As a company, you need a license to use Remotion.
With your support, we constantly improve Remotion for everyone.
- allows 1 developer to work on Remotion projects
- may use Remotion on multiple local machines
- Prioritized support see policy
- As long as you make renders, at least one license must be kept active
- Choose 1 seat per cloud instance (e.g. VPS, EC2) you are running Remotion on
- Pay only for as long as you are rendering videos.
- Using serverless? Choose 1 seat per 2.000 renders per month.
Want a 15 minute call to evaluate if Remotion is right for you? Contact us
Looking for help realizing your project? Find experts